This exclusive property with awesome features waits for you and your party on your next vacation trip to Florida!
Accommodates up to 17 Guests with 6 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Bed configuration: 2 King Beds 4 Queen Bed 1 Twin + 1 Bunk Bed (Full + Twin) +1 trundle
1) Property size: sq/ft 3.343
2) TV'S SET UP: Living Room 1st floor & 2nd floor 65'' Smart Tv / Master Bedrooms 1st floor & 2nd floor 55'' Smart Tv / Kids Bedrooms & Queen Bedrooms 43''Smart Tv
3) INTERNET DETAIL: Provider Spectrum with up to 1Gbs speed Wi-Fi. (wireless speeds may vary)
4) NOT PET FRIENDLY
5) PRIVATE POOL & SPA DETAILS: South-face pool. Deep end 5Ft.
This property is equipped with the pool heater, It can be added to your reservation for $35.00 per day with a minimum of 3 consecutive days.
If your reservation has less than 3 days, the minimum payment still applies. The request needs to be made 24hrs prior to the date you want it to start. For units with Pool & Spa (Little pool attached to the main pool), please note that the water system is the same for both - they're connected, and the water circulates between them. Also, keep in mind that the Pool’s Spa is not a Hot Tub.
6) HOUSE GRILL: For the house grill there is a cleaning fee of $35 per stay and the propane tank refill is not included. You are welcome to use if there is gas left from the previous guest tank, but refills are not provided.
7) EXTRA & CONCIERGE SERVICES: Keep in mind, extra/concierge services are optional and NOT included on the reservation price. For example, but not limited to: Pet fee, pool heater, grill rental, house grill use, early check in, late check out, mid-stay cleanings. Please check prices and availability.
8) The screen doors of the enclosure area of the private pool are kept padlocked for your safety & security and for liability reasons. Only the pool cleaning staff will access it once a week for their regular maintenance service visit.
9) Garage not available: Game Room
10) Safe available - located in the master bedroom closet
11) Baby Items (complimentary for all stays): Pack n' Play (sheets NOT provided ) & High Chair Booster & safety gate
12) MAILING INFO: Please note that this property is a Vacation Home, and as such it does not have a mailbox to receive mail. However, you do have the option to send packages to my management company's office, ask for more details.
13) WILDLIFE & PESTS: The properties are in Florida, a State with lakes, ponds, and conservation areas, where you will find many different forms of wildlife. Raccoons, lizards, toads, snakes, lovebugs, armadillos, deer and alligators are most common, and though they may be a nuisance during certain periods of the year, caution should be taken when hiking outdoors. Other pests such as ants, wasps, mosquitoes, spiders, bees, water bugs, also live nearby. On that note, please keep in mind that the property has a regular pest control service, but we cannot guarantee against guests seeing any animals or pests during their stay and no refunds will be made for this. If you have an issue with pests or wildlife at the property, please contact us, and we’ll do our very best to remedy the situation.
*PLEASE READ HOUSE RULES*
Check in 4PM
Check out 11AM
Early check in at 11am or Late check out at 4pm (check prices & availability)
Available in all properties:
- Linens One set per bed
- One Individual sanitized pack of towels per guest (1 Bath, 1 Pool and 1 Hand towel)
Please note, wash cloths are not provided.
This is a self-catering home, items should be brought or bought by the guest, we only offer a complimentary basic starter kit, including:
- One toilet paper per bathroom;
- One small bar soap per bathroom;
- One paper towel per kitchen;
- One trash bag per can.
- One Dish detergent (small);
- One Sponge;
- Laundry detergent (1 load ).
- One Shampoo + One conditioner (Mini)
Oil, Salt, Pepper or other kind of seasoning and food.