拍摄者: Julie Grimble

古林斯比 的 家庭旅馆

计划有变可免费取消

每晚住宿都有奖励

会员价省更多

古林斯比 的 家庭旅馆

基于过去 24 小时内找到的、2 位成人 1 晚住宿的每晚最低价格。价格和供应情况可能会有所变动。可能需遵守其他条款。

古林斯比的热门地标

详细了解古林斯比

以高尔夫而闻名的古林斯比拥有许多景点,如弗雷谢尼广场购物中心和格里姆斯比教堂。这座热情友好的城市有着吸引各类游客的魅力,如咖啡店及林肯郡丘陵和格里姆斯比渔业遗产中心等景点,充满乡村情调。

The church dates from the 13th century onwards, and is a large cruciate church which has had extensive restoration and rebuilding. It consists of a 13th century nave with aisles, north and south transepts, central tower, chancel with two bay north and south chapels, a south vestry and south porch. The central tower has two stages and has perpendicular tracery to the windows. There were originally eight bells, but now there are only four. The nave is of six bays with clerestory windows above, the roofs are 19th century.The piers date from the 14th century and is the crossing is dated 1365. The chancel is of three bays with a north Lady Chapel which was added by Bodley in 1906. This was built as a Memorial to Canon James Peter Young. There was originally a mediaeval Chapel here which was demolished around 1720. The stained-glass is by Leonard Evetts. South of the chancel is the Chapel of the resurrection by Sir Charles Nicholson, 1920. There was probably a previous side aisle to the chancel which was Rayner's Chantry from the mid-14th century. The transepts have stained-glass by Hugh Easton. There is a monument to Sir Thomas Haslerton , a 14th century Knight on the west side of the lady Chapel. The east window commemorates Grimsby trawler men lost during World War II, in three lancet windows. The font dates from the 13th century, with a 14th century bowl. Restorations took place in 1858, 1874, 1882 and 1910. During World War II, the church was damaged, particularly the north side and restored by Nicholson in 1950. The organ is located in the west Gallery and is by Walker, 1951.
照片拍摄者:Jules & Jenny
公开照片拍摄者:Jules & Jenny

查看更多有关古林斯比的信息

古林斯比是个友好的城市,您可以抽时间体验咖啡馆。大自然爱好者可以前往林肯郡丘陵和克利索普斯乡村公园。在您到访期间,一定要去弗雷谢尼广场购物中心和格里姆斯比教堂参观游览。

继续浏览