We would like to offer you breakfast option, serving downstairs at local bistro Blueberry Resto Bar.
Breakfast costs €6/25 PLN per person and is served 9am - 12am
You can choose many options so please look at our menu below:
1. Cracovian Breakfast
2. Spanish Breakfast
3. Croque Madame
4. Croque Monsieur
5. Croque Chèvre
6. Crepe Blueberry
7. Scrambled eggs
+ black coffee/white coffee/black tea
2. French toasts
3. Drop scones with apples
4. Croissant with adds
+ black coffee/white coffee/black tea
* Contact us for further information / breakfast need to be ordered day before
Guests have access to the entire apartment and building. Everything is included in price and at guest's disposal, including professional hotel bedlinen, shower gel, shampoo and other essentials.
Guests can ask for concierge services any time during their stay.
Coffee, tea and basic cooking amenities are provided. There is no actual breakfast offered in the apartment. However guests get exclusive discounts to local restaurants where they can enjoy one.
"Loft Affair" is composed of young locals hosting apartments in the centre of Cracow. We stay in touch with our guests on daily basis throughout theirs stay, as well as before the arrival. We help them organize their stay so that they avoid bad surprises and spend a splendid time in Cracow. Our guests can request to be picked up from the airport if requested and if nothing stands in the way ( delays, communication problem). We have a self check in option where by we provide you with all the instructions to enter the flat and guide you over by phone if needed. We are ready to meet you up anytime if our guests need assistance. We will be happy to provide you with local tips and recommendations. We help organize other services free of charge, such as booking transportation ( airport, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine) as well as guided tours.
Jewish Quarter as a part of Cracow's Old Town is one of the most visited city attraction & one of the most desired locations among local people. It's unique atmosphere makes the jewish quarter fantastic place for any activity: morning coffee ( cutest cafés) , afternoon walk, visiting ( synagogues & museums ) , dinner ( great restaurants ) or party spots.
The flat is placed on a quiet street next to the very heart of Jewish quarter.
1) ATM - downstairs - EURONET
2) coffee/breakfast spot - downstairs - BLUEBERRY RESTO BAR
3) wine bar - on the corner - BARaWINO
4) grocery - 1 min - CARREFOUR
5) bakery - 2 min - BUCZEK (near tram stop)
6) ice - cream shop - in the same building
The flat is placed near tramway stops. All main tramway lines are available.
Tramway stops name :
- PLAC WOLNICA
tramway no.: 6, 8, 10, 13,
- night bus: 904
In view of apartment's character and location we kindly ask to abide our House Rules. Primarily please remember about quiet hours from 22:00 till 6:00 (organizing party is strictly forbidden) as well as not smoking in the apartment.
Make yourself at home and please take care of our place like if it was yours.
1. Turn off the light when you are not using it.
2. Don’t let unverified people inside the apartment.
3. You are entirely responsible for any damage or loss that occurs during your stay. Guests will be charged with any damages to property if occurred.
4. People not listed in the reservation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
5. Parties, events, anniversaries or birthday events are strictly forbidden if not discussed previously with the host.
6. Before leaving the house make sure are all windows are closed.
7. This is a non smoking apartment. A one time penalty fee will be applied if violated.
8. Late check outs are charged an extra fee of 15 EUR per 1 hour.
9. Parking if available is paid as extra fee of 15 EUR / day, unless agreed or written in the description otherwise.